Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day #9 - Lunch Special!

I know this is a blog about my dinners.  But we had a special snow-day lunch at the office, and I wanted to share it....

(picture taken with my Samsung Epic)

On snowy days, our managers like to reward any employees who trek into work by treating us to lunch.  Today, we ordered delicious Italian food from a new restaurant in the area - Filomena's Italian Kitchen.

I ordered the Chef Salad, which had romaine and iceberg lettuce, shredded mozzarella and provolone cheeses, artichoke hearts, red onion,  tomato, roast beef, Genoa salami, and hard boiled eggs served with their house balsamic vinaigrette.  It was delicious!  The balsamic vinaigrette was nice and tangy, and the ingredients were crisp and fresh.   The majority of my coworkers ordered one of Filomena's hot sandwiches, and I didn't hear any complaints...just lots of chewing ;)


Delicious lunch break!


Thanks again to everyone for following my blog so far :)   My audience now stretches to 5 countries around the world!  


See you all in a few hours for dinner!


~Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment