Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day #32






Tonight's dinner was my attempt to start using up some of the leftovers and produce from my refrigerator before they go bad.  

I still had some of the cooked Beef Smoked Sausage from last Friday, so I decided to make that into a sandwich with some toasted wheat bread, a slice of Pepperjack cheese, and a little spread of ketchup. 

To go with my sandwich, I figured I needed some greens, so I made a little Caesar salad with romaine lettuce, mixed field greens (which were getting ready to lose their freshness), Caesar dressing, shaved Romano cheese, some jumbo croutons, and cracked black pepper.


I also decided to pull out my real camera tonight instead of using my cell phone camera, so I took a few minutes and practiced my close-up food photography.  So here is a bonus photo for you to enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment