Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day #41


I was in the mood for pasta tonight.   So I took a chicken breast, sliced it, and sauteed it with some green pepper and onions.  Once cooked, I mixed it together with some tomato sauce, and then tossed all of it with some whole wheat pasta.  Topped with shredded cheese.

I think I eat pasta almost as much as I eat salads.   That's a lot of Italian food, considering my mainly German/Polish heritage!

For dessert, I made a little dessert "pizza."  I took a whole grain tortilla, spread on some Nutella, topped it with chopped pecans, butterscotch chips, and white chocolate chips.  Microwaved it for about a minute until gooey, then sliced and enjoyed.  Sadly, I enjoyed it too quickly before I thought about taking a picture for the blog.  So use your imagination.  Otherwise I'll be forced to make a 2nd one, and that wouldn't be good for my waistline!

1 comment:

  1. aaahhh Man! I came here to SEE the desert pizza. I guess you're just going to have to make it again!

    ReplyDelete