Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day #44


When I was at the grocery store last night, I picked up a package of Jennie-O Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloins.   I seasoned them with salt & pepper, and placed them in the middle of a Pampered Chef stoneware bar pan.  Surrounding the turkey tenderloins, I added baby carrots, broccoli florets, wedges of onion, & celery sticks....all of which were drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with salt & pepper.  The turkey and veggies roasted in the oven for approximately 45 minutes, until the turkey reached the interior temperature specified on the package.  While the turkey was cooking, I also made a couple frozen biscuits.   The whole grain egg noodles and cranberry sauce were leftovers from previous nights' dinners.     Once the turkey was cooked, it was moist and juicy, and steaming up my camera lens!   The roasted broccoli and carrots were tender and flavorful.

The rest of the leftover turkey tenderloins will be used for upcoming meals...or they will make delicious sandwiches for lunch!

Who says turkey is only for Thanksgiving??    :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment