Friday, February 18, 2011

Day #47


On my commute home from work, I decided to stop off at Tommy's Good Eats (a local, small business, sandwich shop) to pick up some dinner.   I haven't been to Tommy's in several months, so I was about due for another visit. 

I ordered the Turkey Club - which is turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and pesto sauce on a hoagie roll.   This is probably my favorite sandwich at Tommy's...or at least that I've tried so far.
I also got a small bag of potato chips made by The Billy Goat Chip Company based here in St. Louis.  I've never heard of Billy Goat, but the chips were delicious!  Very thin and crispy and flavorful, unlike store-bought potato chips.  


Did you know that today, February 18th, is Drink Wine Day?   I think I'll go pour myself a glass and enjoy the rest of my night....

No comments:

Post a Comment