Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day #58


Tonight's dinner was Orange-Ginger Pork Tenderloin.  This is the 1st recipe I've created from my new Williams-Sonoma "Cooking At Home" book.   A pork tenderloin, marinated overnight in a mixture of soy sauce, sesame oil, orange juice concentrate, fresh ginger, and spices.  Grilled, then glazed with an orange-ginger-molasses sauce.   The flavor combination was delicious!  Sweet and spicy and tangy.   I served the pork with brown rice and steamed stir fry veggies.
(One thing that wasn't in the recipe - as the pork was resting, I added a splash of beef stock to my grill pan and deglazed the pan with all the juices and basting sauces.  It made a delicious sauce to drip over my pork, rice, and veggies.)

This is a recipe I will earmark to make again in the future!!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy, with a capital Yum!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete