Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day #112 - Easter dinner


Happy Easter! 

I have a confession to make.  I completely forgot to take a photo of my plate of food tonight at Easter dinner.   I think I was too distracted by my cousins and the delicious food on my plate, and I dug right in without snapping a picture.    But thanks to my wonderful Grandma (who reads my blog nightly), I was able to snap this "stunt double" photo of food before the leftovers were cleared from the table.

Tonight my Easter dinner consisted of the following (not all shown in photo):
Ham with pineapple slices
Mom's yeast rolls
Hot potato salad
Asparagus casserole
Hard-boiled eggs, artistically dyed & painted by my cousin Tracy
Veggies - broccoli, cucumber, carrots, cauliflower, and cherry tomatoes

Fresh fruit skewers
Assorted Easter candy for dessert (jelly beans, marshmallow eggs, M&Ms, etc).

We will return to our "regular" blogging tomorrow night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment