Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day #125 - Taco Soup: the Rerun



For those who know me personally, you know one of my other hobbies is digital scrapbooking.   And today, May 7th, is National Scrapbooking Day.   So since 7am, I have been busy working on scrapbooking projects, hosting chats, and celebrating this holiday.   Needless to say, I haven't had much of a break to stop and cook dinner. 

Tonight I reheated a bowl of the taco soup (because the crock-pot recipe made enough for a family of 8), and made a small whole grain cheese quesadilla on the side.

1 comment:

  1. It always tastes just as good as leftovers. Travis will make a huge pot, we'll eat it for one meal, then put the rest in single sized serving containers and freeze them - perfect for me for lunch off and on for a couple months. :D

    ReplyDelete