Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day #143 - Chicken Noodle Soup


Obviously, from the photo above, dinner was neither homemade or spectacular.  It was just a can of Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup and some Saltine crackers.

If you haven't heard on the news, the Midwest has been hit with all kinds of nasty storms and tornadic activity recently.   Tonight we had a couple waves of storms pass through the area, so I spent the time between 4-5pm down in my basement.  That alone cut into my dinner preparation time, so I wanted something quick for dinner.   Plus, I am feeling a little under-the-weather today (sore throat and head pressure), so I really wanted soup.  I didn't have the ingredients on hand to make anything from scratch, so I pulled this can out of my pantry.    Simple.

And that was dinner tonight.   With dump cake & ice cream for dessert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment