Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day #150 - Honey Mustard Salad


So sorry I'm posting this a day late!!   I was out last night and didn't get home to post until after 10:00pm, so I chose to sleep instead of blog.

Last night, I needed something light and healthy to eat.  Which translates to salad.   Romaine lettuce, celery, green pepper, turkey breast, cheddar cheese, chopped walnuts, and a honey mustard dressing.  It satisfied me enough without filling me up, and was a "light" option, considering what the rest of my evening had in store...

A Dove Chocolate Discoveries tasting party!!    Yes, an entire party dedicated to delicious chocolate products.   We sampled chocolate-covered blueberries, cinnamon chocolate almonds, mini peanut butter chocolate baking cups, chocolate martinis, dark chocolate mousse, milk chocolate fondue, and Lil'Smokies cooked in chocolate BBQ sauce.   It was chocolatey heaven.   Here are a couple photos from the night:

(chocolate martini)

(chocolate BBQ Lil'Smokies and chocolate fondue)

No comments:

Post a Comment