Monday, June 6, 2011

Days #153-154 - Catching Up

So sorry about the skipped posts!!   As you read in Friday night's post, I was away for the weekend on a scrapbooking "retreat" with some friends.   So my blog posting routine was all out of whack.

Here is how the rest of my weekend meals turned out:

Saturday Lunch - dining out at Ruby Tuesday.  Grilled Chicken Sandwich, topped with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and avocado slices.   Served with sweet potato fries.


Saturday Dinner - pizza.  None of us wanted to stop our scrapbooking and go out for dinner, so we called in for pizza.   The picture is of the cheese pizza, but I actually devoured a slice of veggie supreme without snapping a photo first.   

Sunday Lunch - Subway. My friend Lei and I stopped at a Subway for lunch on the way to the airport. I ordered the Cold Cut Combo on whole wheat, with lettuce, tomato, green pepper, cucumbers, Provolone cheese, and honey mustard dressing.  With a bag of cheddar SunChips on the side.   Again, I ate my whole lunch before I thought to take a picture.


Sunday Dinner - Veggies.    After all the junk food, fat, grease, carbs, and unhealthy food from the weekend, my body must have been craving vegetables!  By the time I got home from the airport at 7pm, all that sounded good was a large pile of veggie sticks with some cool Ranch dressing.



Whew that's a lot of junk.  Time to get back on track, both with my eating and my nightly blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment