Monday, July 18, 2011

Day #197 - BBQ Beef & Potato Salad


Tonight's dinner was made by my friend Holly.   After work this evening, Holly and I paid a visit to some friends from college and their newborn twin boys.  She was bringing the new parents a homecooked meal, and  was generous enough to pack a doggie bag for me as well!   Inside was a tupperware of BBQ beef, potato salad, 2 sesame rolls, a handpicked peach, and 2 waffle cookies from France.    Tonight I ate one of the BBQ beef sandwiches and some of the potato salad.  The potato salad was a new recipe she tried - potatoes, sour cream, a little mayo, shredded cheddar cheese, and diced bacon.  Sort of a "loaded baked potato" potato salad.  It was very good!   The rest of the food will be going with me to work tomorrow for my lunch!


Thanks, Holly!

No comments:

Post a Comment