Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day #210 - Five Guys


I am on vacation.   The blog is not.    For the next week, my blog will be featuring the meals I eat out here in sunny California!   My parents and I arrived in CA tonight, and our first meal was at the Five Guys Burgers & Fries joint here in San Jose.    If you have never been to a Five Guys, you basically choose your burger size (little or regular), and then name your toppings.  Tonight I had the little cheeseburger (1 burger patty) with BBQ sauce, sauteed onions, and sauteed mushrooms.    We all ordered a large fries to share.
While you wait for your Five Guys burgers to be cooked to order, they also have roasted peanuts in the shells  available to nibble on.   They were salty and addicting!!  I had dozens of them before and after my meal.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - I'm glad you liked it! Their fries are my weakness. :D

    ReplyDelete