Friday, November 11, 2011

Day #313 - BBQ Chicken Quesadilla


The downside of living alone and doing so much cooking is I quickly accumulate leftovers in my fridge and they seem to last forever.   Such as the BBQ pulled chicken I made a week ago.   I've eaten some of the chicken for two meals already, but there is still some remaining in the tupperware.  Rather than make another sandwich, I twisted things up a little and made a BBQ Chicken Quesadilla.   I reheated the chicken and stuffed it inside a whole grain tortilla shell with some crumbed Gorgonzola cheese.   A few celery sticks on the side acted as both my vegetable serving for the meal, and a scoop for all the chicken and cheese that fell out of the quesadilla.   It was a messy meal to eat, but it was a nice change from a sandwich bun or sliced bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment