Friday, December 30, 2011

Looking ahead to 2012

Good afternoon, blog followers! 

The New Year is quickly approaching.  Can you believe we are down to the last few days of 2011?   Where did this year go? I promise I will catch up on all the missing blog posts from this year before the ball drops at midnight New Year's Eve!


Thank you so much for following me on this journey during 2011.   I know I slacked off a lot in my cooking and posting these past few months, but I made it a lot further into the year than I originally anticipated!  That being said, I will be changing up the format of this blog for 2012.    Which is where I need your help & input.

I want to know what YOU, my blog readers, would like to see in 2012.   More photos? More recipes? More original dishes?  More dishes & reviews from cookbooks/websites/magazines?  Giveaways, contests, surveys? Anything?

Please send in your suggestions.  There are no right or wrong answers.  Help me make this blog more AWESOME for 2012!!

1 comment:

  1. You know what I would love is more on the practicality of it all. I have loved watching these recipes on and off, but I'd love to know tips on foods that maybe people have never cooked before, special tips on certain recipes, how to plan ahead for the week. I want to learn to cook better and really take my cooking to the next level so any tips like that would be great!

    ReplyDelete