Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Changes for 2012

Happy New Year!

I've been putting some thought into my blog the past few days, trying to figure out what direction I want to take this blog during 2012 and into the future.  Last year's day-by-day account of my nightly dinners served its dual purpose as a photography Project 365 and my foray into the world of blogging.   However, I found it increasingly difficult to come up with fresh ideas for dinner every night and then blog about them in a timely manner.   Therefore, I am changing up my blog format.

Here are my hopes & expectations for 2012:
Once a week, I will prepare a new recipe from a variety of sources (cookbooks, magazines, websites, blogs, TV shows, etc), share photos of the dish, and write my thoughts/reviews.   This will serve as the bulk of my blog posts in 2012.

In addition to my weekly recipe posts, I will be blogging about special occasion meals (such as holidays or special events), restaurant reviews, interesting news articles about the culinary world, and various personal food musings (such as my blog post about brussels sprouts).

And depending upon how ambitious or creative I feel, I may have special giveaways, contests, or other "events" designed to get you, my blog readers, more involved!

I look forward to this new & improved blog, and I hope you will enjoy it as well!

As always, I want to hear from you.  So if you have any other suggestions for me, please leave me a comment or send me a message!

Bon appetit!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your blog grow over this year! I don't know how you did it everyday last year. I gave up like the first week of January lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a well-thought out blog! I look forward to reading it each week! (But forget the brussel sprouts--you haven't made a convert of me yet!)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete