Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day #363 - New Years Eve


Happy New Year!!  By the time I am writing this blog post, the clock has already passed midnight, and we are officially into 2012.

Earlier this evening, I went over to my parents' house for dinner.   Mom made pork stir fry - pork, colorful peppers, carrots, water chestnuts, and pineapple in a sweet & sour sauce.  It was served atop a pile of white rice, with a cinnamon streusel muffin on the side.  

For New Years Eve, I hung out with my family.  We played games, watched movies, and nibbled on party pizzas, BBQ chicken wings, and Chex Mix. 


....and so that brings this blog to the end of my year-long experiment.  Thanks for following along with me!  See you in the new year :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, and you rocked your 365!! Congratulations, Theresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--you really did it!! 365 days of wonderful home-cooking! Congrats on your perseverance!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete