Monday, September 5, 2011
Day #246 - Malone's
Happy Memorial Day!
Tonight I went out to dinner with parents and my grandmother. We went to Malone's Grill & Pub in Crestwood, MO. It was my first time there. It looked like your typical bar - sports memorabilia all over the walls, and TVs scattered around showing various sports & news programs.
I decided to give their sirloin steak a try, since that is one item I seem to struggle cooking for myself. I can never cook a good steak. I ordered their 6oz sirloin steak, with sides of steamed broccoli and cottage cheese. (Again, trying to choose healthier options.)
The steak was cooked a perfect medium, just how I like it. SO juicy and flavorful, and it melted in my mouth. Best steak I've had in a long time. The broccoli was also steamed perfectly - still had a little bite to it, and it wasn't mushy. It was seasoned with black pepper, which was a pleasant burst of flavor. (The cottage cheese was just normal.)
Thanks for dinner, mom & dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment