Tonight's dinner was inspired by a recipe photo I found earlier today on Pinterest. Clicking on the photo led me to the "For the Love of Cooking" blog, where I found a recipe for "Panko Crusted Chicken Stuffed with Ricotta, Spinach, Tomatoes, and Basil". Since I already had the majority of the necessary ingredients in my fridge, I decided to try it for supper.
I started by preheating my oven to 400 degrees. I mixed together the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of low fat ricotta cheese
- Small handful of baby spinach, chopped
- Small handful of grape tomatoes, diced (with seeds squooshed out into the sink)
- 3 Baby Bella mushrooms, diced
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp dried Italian herbs
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
I also tossed some broccoli florets and halved brussels sprouts in a little olive oil, and placed them on the same baking dish as the chicken.
I let the chicken and vegetables bake for about 25-30 minutes, until the chicken was cooked through.
These were delicious!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment