Friday, November 11, 2011
Day #313 - BBQ Chicken Quesadilla
The downside of living alone and doing so much cooking is I quickly accumulate leftovers in my fridge and they seem to last forever. Such as the BBQ pulled chicken I made a week ago. I've eaten some of the chicken for two meals already, but there is still some remaining in the tupperware. Rather than make another sandwich, I twisted things up a little and made a BBQ Chicken Quesadilla. I reheated the chicken and stuffed it inside a whole grain tortilla shell with some crumbed Gorgonzola cheese. A few celery sticks on the side acted as both my vegetable serving for the meal, and a scoop for all the chicken and cheese that fell out of the quesadilla. It was a messy meal to eat, but it was a nice change from a sandwich bun or sliced bread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment